This last Sat we went tubing with some of the youth from church. We had a blast!! John loved it...this was his 2nd time to go this summer and he for sure had more fun this time! His favorite part was the rapids, splashing mom and trying to stand in his tube. I enjoyed it too...the water was on the WAY chilly side, but it was good and refreshing after the billion days of over 100 degree heat! Here are a few pics:
Monday, August 18, 2008
Swimming in Ice
This last Sat we went tubing with some of the youth from church. We had a blast!! John loved it...this was his 2nd time to go this summer and he for sure had more fun this time! His favorite part was the rapids, splashing mom and trying to stand in his tube. I enjoyed it too...the water was on the WAY chilly side, but it was good and refreshing after the billion days of over 100 degree heat! Here are a few pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Monica, you're the only woman I know who posts pictures of herself in a swimsuit on her blog. Of course, I would too, if I were as cute as you! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment