Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mom Things

So since I had some time today to sit and think (it is a rare occurance for me to have a few minutes to think about things other than when the last time a diaper was changed, which load of laundry to do first, where do i need to be right now, etc.) I thought I would share a few things that I thought about (maybe cheesy, but it is what it is!).

1. I LOVE my family. I don't know that I could be any happier than I am right now. Those three boys are so good to me and have all kinds of surprises up their sleeves!!

2. I love the little things the boys do that crack me up. John when he takes a nap will sometimes slip off his pillow and I will just hear this huge thud on the wall in his room as his head hits it. He usually snorts and goes back to sleep. It's the loudest sound and usually makes me jump, so it amazes me that he can sleep through it! Jacob when he smiles a certain smile, he raises one eyebrow...kind of a "hey babe, what's your name?" look to his face, but it's just adorable.

3. It surprises me how much the two boys look alike, but totally different at the same time. It is also amazing to see how much they are alike, but so different personality-wise too. This is a pic of both of the boys at 7 1/2 months.
4. My dear, sweet husband is such a great man! This year was not the brightest as far as my birthday was concerned b/c everyone was sick, but he just made it fantastic! He and boys 'built me a cake' and decorated it with red hots...it was the cutest thing! That is just one of the million different things he does that make him such a great guy!

Lastly, it is so nice to have a few minutes to just sit and be quiet. I'm going to have to try to do this more often ;)

No comments: