Sunday, April 11, 2010
Ryan's Adventure
So here is Mr. Ryan's adventure from this week. He looks amazing today...he's back to his smiley self again! We are so grateful for the help and prayers. It's been amazing to me too to now know so many people with penicillin & amoxicillin allergies. I do have to say this little guy is such a trooper. His first year of life has been full of all kinds of surprises...I am really ready for this one to be our last. No more unexplained rashes (or explainable ones for that matter) and no mysterious illnesses. We want plain and boring from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Poor poor little guy! I think I probably would've been freaking out. I'm so glad to see he's back to his old self...or at least on the road!
Ryan...you have reached your quota and your limit. You are not allowed anymore strange or scary medical events. Lifetime max reached at very young age....
Post a Comment