A dear fried of mine is going to have her baby this morning and I am so excited for her!! It makes me think about when my little guys made their appearances...seems like yesterday but it goes by so fast! There's just something so amazing about holding such a new little one.
John
Jake
Ryan
3 comments:
I LOVE holding my brand new babies! It is one of my favorite times in life. How much closer to God can you get?
I love these photos. Here is what I've learned:
John -- has always had that intent gaze.
Jacob -- THAT'S how you do it; you make them stare at the Longhorn right from birth
Ryan -- He's bigger -- but hasn't changed a bit--He has the best mouth/lips--watch out girls!
So sweet to see the little guys again! Except why is your hand so hairy in that last picture? ;)
Rebecca-well, my dad did want to name me edwina -- us magees are a hairy folk ;)
Post a Comment