Friday, April 9, 2010

Our little 'Hitch'...

is thankfully not resembling 'hitch' so much anymore! This was taken when he woke up this morning and it's so good to see him smile. We're still watching an ear infection and hopefully we can hold off on an antibiotic until Monday. He is also battling swelling still...even on the high powered steroids and antihistamines. But it's moved out of his face and mouth (he's still got some swelling around his eyes and nose) and into the joints, which doesn't make it fun for him to move around, but it's not so scary for the rest of us. But this is the face you will see for probably the next week to 10 days. He's been a trooper!!

And I have to add a HUGE, HUGE thank you to my amazing friends who have helped me calm down and have watched my other two boys so they haven't felt the stress of everything very much. I'm so grateful for my friends...I love you all!!

No comments: