
For 17 years of my life I had a pet turtle named Shelly. She was a great little turtle...loved to eat June bugs, hamburger, tomatoes, and lettuce and I would take her for wagon rides when I was little, she went to UT with me and loved the college life living in Jester illegally. Well, some good family friends of ours found this little beauty when their dog started tossing her around their yard. They rescued her and decided to pass her on to the boys. After much debating between the 3 boys, it was decided that her name will also be Shelly. Jacob and John are so excited. Ryan is a little on the nervous side and did not want to be around when Shelly started walking everywhere. Best to keep all grape-like toes out of a turtles way I guess! We are looking forward to many adventures with Shelly part deux!!
No comments:
Post a Comment