The first tiff/competition was over who was eating their macaroni the correct way. One was convinced that the only way was to stab it...the other was to scoop it.
Then we had a discussion about captains...this began when John's buddy wanted dessert and I asked him to eat his lunch first...he responded "Ay, Ay Captain." John was quick to tell him that his Papa is the Captain, not me. Then the discussion began about who is the right Captain and even included a call to Papa to clarify who was correct.
Then we had a light sabor fight between Spiderman Anikan (sp?) and Luke Skywalker. John doesn't understand in the movie Luke shouts "DIE" or "NO" or something like that when he's fighting Darth Vader. Well, John think he's says "DODGE" so all I hear from the other room is "DODGE" and then the sound of clanging light sabors. So funny!!!
And Jacob is very intrigued with all this going on...he just watches them, laughs and runs over to wherever I am. Someday it's going to be a madhouse here!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment