John has been potty training for about the last 8 months! We have finally reached a new level as (knock on wood, etc) he has stayed dry 3 nights in a row. Yet, during the day, he manages to go through 3-4 outfits from having accidents. So I think I'm just going to pull out the benedryl b/c he seems to do better when he's not awake (totally kidding)!!!!On a funnier, lighter side, here are some more John-isms:
1. Mom: How did you get to be so cute?
John: Mooooommmmm, I'm not cute, I'm cool.
Mom: OHHH, How did you get to be so cool then?
John: It's these clothes and these shoes. They make me really cool.
(This was a discussion we had on the way to preschool this morning)
2. Dad & John were making milk shakes the other night and were discussing the workings of the "blender" and the "fruit prosody" (food processor)...they apparently have "sharp, sharp knives that spin around and could cut you."
3. John dropped a weight on his foot the other day and said, "I hurt it pretty good."
4. After getting in trouble for hitting, John declared "I Quit Mom!!!" And stormed off to his room and slammed his door. We are in big trouble if this is already beginning...I think we'll have to go for a steel reinforced home by the time he hits his teens ;)
1 comment:
Can't wait until Jacob joins the fun! Those two are going to be the cleverest chatterboxes around. :)
Post a Comment