Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Bug!!!

Today my little bug turns 6 years old!! I can't believe it's been 6 years today when we got this picture of him...they took his little 'fish tank' (oxygen bubble) off for us to get this picture of our beasty 7lb 12oz, 22" NICU baby.

A lot has happened in these last 6 years...he's become a big brother twice, traveled to Mexico twice and various other locations around the states, lost 3 great-grandparents, had 4 years of pre-school, had all kinds of adventures with his little buddies, fallen in love with star wars, batman, wolverine, iron man and any other 'boy' hero you can think of, laughed an infinite number of times, lost two teeth & gained 1 big boy tooth, got 2 uncles, 1 aunt and 1 niece, became a cousin, will be starting kindergarten in 3 days, etc, etc. The list could go on forever. All I can say is I am so grateful for this happy guy and the joy he brings our entire family and friends.
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say we "hit the jackpot" with all three boys. We have so enjoyed every minute with these guys and wish John a very happy day and spectacular year in kindergarten. Love, Grammy