Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The price to have a clean car...


After driving through a snow storm and getting Mark's car covered in salt and sand, I thought it would be best to wash his car for him. I enlisted my 3 helpers. John was great...he scrubbed and scrubbed that car. Jake practiced his soccer and Ryan discovered the hose. Filthy does not even begin to describe what he was. Soaked to the bone, covered in mud from digging in the freshly water flower beds and rolling in the grass. He was soooo happy though!! At least the car is clean :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I can't believe you went out and washed your big car alone with three little kids. You're an inspiration to us all!!! Maybe I'll try it... but, maybe not :) I might just leave that to Derek!

Unknown said...

I love his smile! It's obvious that he's just loving the adventure!

Kerilyn said...

I love that Jacob is wearing his Man vs. wild backpack to wash the car and play soccer