Monday, November 16, 2009
Verdict is in...
Ryan had roseola and a double ear infection! The roseola rash showed up on Saturday (his first fever free day in 5 days)...classic roseola. The only interesting part is the petechae rash...that we can't explain. The dr. said it was the most unusal and severe case of roseola she'd seen or heard of. I knew I had a one of a kind kiddo! I did tell her that my family is opting out of providing them training opportunities in the future if we can help it! No more fevers with scary rashes!!!! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...it's been a heck of a week and we are just so thankful for answered prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My heart stopped when Grammy began telling me about your week with Ryan! You're definately NOT one of "those moms". You have good instincts and you're not afraid to use them! I'm so glad he's o.k! Double ear infections and roseola... I bet Ryan somehow still managed a smile! See you soon.
Post a Comment