Which any woman would get excited about as it was from Sephora. However, this is what was inside:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A True Friend...
So my birthday is coming up and I have a wonderful, sweet friend who is so fun to be around! We've been through quite the last year or two together...good and bad. So today, she handed me this box:

Which any woman would get excited about as it was from Sephora. However, this is what was inside:
To explain...we have traveled MANY times on I35 to and from New Braunfels, TX to visit family. On the way, there is a warehouse with a huge sign out front that has this monkey with a red butt on it and says "Anti-Monkey Butt Powder." The first time I saw it, I almost got in a wreck b/c I was like, "what the heck was that?" After countless trips down there, I did some research and found that this is quite the useful product (not to be cras, but we've all had 'those' days). Their advertising works for sure b/c I still chuckle every time I drive past that building. Now I can get that chuckle any day I like!! So, to my awesome adventure buddy...thanks for a good laugh and here's to many more in the future!!
Which any woman would get excited about as it was from Sephora. However, this is what was inside:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for being such a good friend! Happy early Birthday!
I thought every birthday girl deserves to have their very own anti monkey butt!
Post a Comment