Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Mouse!

So tonight John had some difficulty finishing his quesadilla for dinner and insisted on having a graham cracker for dinner instead. I told him he could have one after he ate his quesadilla. While I was distracted by a phone call, John disappeared. I found him in the pantry nibbling on a graham cracker. He knew instantly that he was not supposed to be doing this and had geared himself up for a scolding. But, I couldn't help but laugh...it is a sad day when you have to hide from your mom to just get a nibble of something tasty!! He did go finish his quesadilla and was allowed to finish his cracker. So we all lived happily ever after!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If at first you don't succeed.... John gets the award for creativity! Love, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the little girl standing and pointing at the pantry door saying "cracooda, cracooda, cracooda!" The chickens come home to roost!